APIs & Integrations

Jmuller

Regarding marketing events

I want to make API calls to create and edit marketing events. When I look at the HubSpot knowledge base I see that in the event activity section Marketing event activity in the Hubspot knowledge base mentioning No-showMarketing event activity in the Hubspot knowledge base mentioning No-show users should be able to see how many contacts did not attend an event. But in the developer API docs I couldn't find a way to change the subscriber state to No-show, does this happen automatically or do I need to do it manually? If I need to do it manually how would I be able to do this?

I was also wondering if it was possible to make a marketing event without a start and/or end date

If anyone could help me answer these questions that would really help me.

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
Jasper_Madrone
Participant

I created an app to help with this if you are interested. It is approved on the HubSpot marketplace, and I think it could help your use case. It allows you have a settings page UI to create events directly in the HubSpot tool without needing to go to the API. I also added a Workflow action that can manage the registration status of contacts for the created events.

Check it out here

0 Upvotes
dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

@louischausse , any chance you could help out here?

0 Upvotes
louischausse
Key Advisor | Platinum Partner
Key Advisor | Platinum Partner

Sorry @dennisedson 

• I didn't have the chance to use this API yet...

Louis Chaussé from Auxilio HubSpot Solutions Partner Signature
Louis Chaussé from Auxilio HubSpot Solutions Partner Meeting link
0 Upvotes
dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

@louischausse  I guess you (and I) have homework 😛

0 Upvotes