APIs & Integrations

mayanks
Miembro

Regarding PHP version support

resolver

Hi,
our company is planning to use hubspot CRM.  We are using PHP as an implementation language in our system and PHP version is 7.1.33 . When I went through PHP and hubspot  API integration then I found that hubspot's latest PHP library supports PHP version > =7.3 so I want to know which hubspot  library version is compatible with PHP 7.1.33 and what's difference between PHP 7.1.33 supported library and latest hubspot library? Thanks

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
tominal
Solución
Guía | Partner
Guía | Partner

resolver

Hey @mayanks,

As @Jaycee_Lewis mentioned, your question is more tailored for the SDK contributors. If you're looking for deprecated features from PHP 7.1 to PHP 7.3, I would check out the official documentation here for each version jump (PHP 7.1 to 7.2 and PHP 7.2 to 7.3).

I highly doubt anything will break using the official SDK, but from experience I would instead create your own cURL functions to communicate with the API. If you build your functions correctly there won't be as much of a learning curve or maintenance required.

If you are still concerned with backwards compatibility, I would open up an issue on the repository here to see if anyone else has any opinions. The official HubSpot Developer Slack is another resource you can use to ask for more opinions.

Hope that helps!

Thomas Johnson
Community Champion

Kahu Software LLC
A Texan HubSpot consulting firm
https://kahusoftware.com

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
2 Respuestas 2
tominal
Solución
Guía | Partner
Guía | Partner

resolver

Hey @mayanks,

As @Jaycee_Lewis mentioned, your question is more tailored for the SDK contributors. If you're looking for deprecated features from PHP 7.1 to PHP 7.3, I would check out the official documentation here for each version jump (PHP 7.1 to 7.2 and PHP 7.2 to 7.3).

I highly doubt anything will break using the official SDK, but from experience I would instead create your own cURL functions to communicate with the API. If you build your functions correctly there won't be as much of a learning curve or maintenance required.

If you are still concerned with backwards compatibility, I would open up an issue on the repository here to see if anyone else has any opinions. The official HubSpot Developer Slack is another resource you can use to ask for more opinions.

Hope that helps!

Thomas Johnson
Community Champion

Kahu Software LLC
A Texan HubSpot consulting firm
https://kahusoftware.com
0 Me gusta
Jaycee_Lewis
Administrador de la comunidad
Administrador de la comunidad

resolver

Hi, @mayanks 👋 Thanks for reaching out. Hey, @tominal @danhammari, do you have any wisdom you can share with @mayanks

Additionally, you can try posting here on the repo itself — hubspot-api-php. The folks who support the PHP library aren't always involved directly in the community. 

Best,

Jaycee

linkedin

Jaycee Lewis

Developer Community Manager

Community | HubSpot

0 Me gusta