APIs & Integrations

brianmelanson
Participant

Regarding Marketing Ads API

SOLVE

Hi Team,

We need to get all data of marketing/ads, we have looked into API Docs about same API.

But there is no api related to this, please help us to integrate this api.

Thanks

1 Accepted solution
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi again, @brianmelanson.

A similar question was asked last week. For convenience, here was my response:

At this time, ads data cannot be retrieved via HubSpot APIs.

To begin with, much of the data that factors into those metrics comes directly from the ad networks' APIs (Google, Facebook, LinkedIn). The HubSpot ads tool then combines the data with contact, analytics, and form submission information to calculate conversion rates and other metrics.

That said, I do see the use case for pulling these finished metrics from HubSpot. 

If you would like to see such an API added, I recommend posting your request on the HubSpot Community Ideas Forum, where other HubSpot users can express their support as well. The Ideas Forum is more visible to our product team and helps prioritize feature requests that can have the greatest impact on our customers. If you post a link to your request below, I will upvote the idea myself.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi again, @brianmelanson.

A similar question was asked last week. For convenience, here was my response:

At this time, ads data cannot be retrieved via HubSpot APIs.

To begin with, much of the data that factors into those metrics comes directly from the ad networks' APIs (Google, Facebook, LinkedIn). The HubSpot ads tool then combines the data with contact, analytics, and form submission information to calculate conversion rates and other metrics.

That said, I do see the use case for pulling these finished metrics from HubSpot. 

If you would like to see such an API added, I recommend posting your request on the HubSpot Community Ideas Forum, where other HubSpot users can express their support as well. The Ideas Forum is more visible to our product team and helps prioritize feature requests that can have the greatest impact on our customers. If you post a link to your request below, I will upvote the idea myself.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager
brianmelanson
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Team,

Thanks your reply, sure i will post this question ideas forum.

Thanks