APIs & Integrations

kizus
Participant

Refresh Token and Access Token

SOLVE

Hello all,

I faced some issues when more than one instalation was happening to the same HubSpot Account. So let me describe the situation.

Scenario: 

1) It is performed a First integration to the HubSpot Account A:
     - After all succed I receive my Access Token and Refresh Token. All good.
2) It is perfomed a second integration to the same HubSpot Account A:
     - After all succed I receive my Access Token and Refresh Token.
3) And so on.

My question: is there the possibility of the second/next integrations invalidate the Access Token of the first/previous integrations in the same HubSpot Account A?

I ask that because I faced a scenario like that, but I am not sure if this was caused by my mistake or this occurs indeed.

Thanks in advance.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
webdew
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @kizus ,

Hubspot have multiple valid access tokens with refresh token but generated single at a time, every access token valid for 6 hours and you can refresh your access token with help of refresh token.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @kizus ,

Unfortunate this is not possibe in hubspot at this stage, but if you want to stop second scenarios then use database for restrict.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.

kizus
Participant

SOLVE

Hi @webdew , thanks for answering, but my main question is: A HubSpot account can have multiple valid access tokens or just one valid token for the integration?

0 Upvotes
webdew
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @kizus ,

Hubspot have multiple valid access tokens with refresh token but generated single at a time, every access token valid for 6 hours and you can refresh your access token with help of refresh token.

Hope this helps!

Thanks and Regards.