APIs & Integrations

LLesne
Participant

Redirecting Hubspot Form depending on property selected

SOLVE

Hello,

Firstly, I would like to say that I have already seen the topic similar to mine, but I did not find the solution I was looking for. 

Let me explain:

When a visitor of our site leaves his contact details on our form, we ask him for his company + company email in order to know if this company fits in our target.

What we would like to do is to be able to redirect after downloading one of our site to 2 different "thank you pages". One that redirects prospects and another that redirects MQLs

By indicating to the social paid/google ads platforms that we consider a conversion when a person arrives on the "thank you page" intended for MQLs, we think that this will normally be able to train the algorithms better

Do you know a solution?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
LeeBartelme
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

You'll have a hard time doing this. There is a short delay, though sometimes it can be several seconds, between form submission and processing everything about the contact, associating it or creating a company etc. Even more if you have workflows and such running to perform logic and assign it to a stage and such.

If it was a returning contact you might have some options, but for new contacts, I just don't see you'll have much luck here in my opinion.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
LeeBartelme
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Does my answer here not fit your requirements? Can you share the code or form or whatnot on the page in question? What have you tried thus far?

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/APIs-Integrations/Redirecting-Hubspot-form-to-different-urls-depend...

0 Upvotes
LLesne
Participant

SOLVE

The thing that we want to do is to redirect someone depending on the "company name". 

Like he submitt the form --> Hubspot get the company name,  if new, create the contact and class it.

If the contact is actually an MQL then redirect to a special thank you page destinated for MQLs.

We haven't tried thing for now i'm still searching the right solution to do what I described 

0 Upvotes
LeeBartelme
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

You'll have a hard time doing this. There is a short delay, though sometimes it can be several seconds, between form submission and processing everything about the contact, associating it or creating a company etc. Even more if you have workflows and such running to perform logic and assign it to a stage and such.

If it was a returning contact you might have some options, but for new contacts, I just don't see you'll have much luck here in my opinion.

0 Upvotes
Jaycee_Lewis
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi, @LLesne 👋 Can you link to the post and solution that will not work for you? That info can be helpful. It may be that there isn't a 3rd option, or it may help a community member know what else they can suggest.

Thank you! — Jaycee

linkedin

Jaycee Lewis

Developer Community Manager

Community | HubSpot

0 Upvotes
LLesne
Participant

SOLVE

I talk about this : https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Tips-Tricks-Best-Practices/Form-redirect-based-on-property-selectio... 

I found this ticket  from 2021, maybe It just impossible to do with HubSpot

0 Upvotes