APIs & Integrations

mwxpfeiffer
メンバー

Redirect Button

解決

Hey guys, can one of u say me if it is possible to load up a button into the hubspot surface? The button should link to my Applicationpage. Is this possible and if yes, how can i do that?

Jonas

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
Willson
解決策
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Redirect Button

解決

Hi @mwxpfeiffer 

Thanks for adding a bit more context there. In this case as you're looking to have this reflected in the Workflows UI, this would not be possible as we do not provide any means of populating custom buttons in this area currently. 

A recommendation would be to head over to our Ideas Forum where you can post this as a new idea: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/idb-p/HubSpot_Ideas

Product Manager @ HubSpot

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
3件の返信
Willson
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Redirect Button

解決

Hey @mwxpfeiffer 

There are a couple of ways in which this can be acheived but i'll approach this with the assumption you're looking to have this button appear in the Contact Record.

If this is the case, the two options that may work best are as follows:

1. CRM Extension Cards
  2. Timeline Events

For the CRM Extension Cards, these provide the ability to insert content into the CRM Cards area of the Contact Record and give you the option to open up content in an iFrame, which could outline content in another system or provide the means of redirecting to an external system via a button or link click.

Examples of this can be seen in the section called Action Typesin the documentation linked above.

For the Timeline Events, they work by inserting events onto the Contact Timeline but can be created to include custom data or links to external URLs should you wish. This can be seen in the section Timeline Extensions in the documentation linked above. 

I hope this helps! 

mwxpfeiffer
メンバー

Redirect Button

解決

Hi @Willson,

thanks a lot for your help, but I think thats not the solution I am looking for. The Application should not be more than a worklow extension in HubSpot. In best case I can define a button in the sidebar of my workflow extension or otherwise close to the workflow environment.

Have a nice day. Jonas.

0 いいね!
Willson
解決策
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Redirect Button

解決

Hi @mwxpfeiffer 

Thanks for adding a bit more context there. In this case as you're looking to have this reflected in the Workflows UI, this would not be possible as we do not provide any means of populating custom buttons in this area currently. 

A recommendation would be to head over to our Ideas Forum where you can post this as a new idea: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/idb-p/HubSpot_Ideas

0 いいね!