APIs & Integrations

jlevy1
Participante | Parceiro Elite

Really unusual Salesforce Sync Errors

resolver

Hi.  Has anyone seen a sync error like this before:

"com.hubspot.wormhole.internal.loadbalancer2.WormholeCircuitBreakerException: Circuit breaker is open for ContactsApiWeb-web due to recent server errors or timeouts calling the endpoint Optional[POST::/contacts/v1/contact/vid/{vid}/profile]. Check the logs for ContactsApiWeb-web for more information. Stack trace is from the causing exception. Caused by java.io.IOException: null"

I really need some help with this. I'm getting a few other errors that I just can't figure out?

Thanks,
Jason

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
acurtwright
Solução
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

Hi Jason!

I sincerely apologize for the delayed response here, as this post was caught in our spam filter. 

For the record, that type of error is generally transient and occassionally occurs when accessing certain HubSpot API endpoints. You should not have to worry about this moving forward, as it generally resolves on its own. Please reach back out if you need further assistance, and again thank you so much for your patience!

- Alexandria

Exibir solução no post original

3 Respostas 3
hsharp
Participante

resolver

For anyone else experiencing this same error... I began receiving this same error suddenly this morning; never had it occurred before. I found this post and stayed patient. It took about 30-45min and did, in fact, resolve itself. Literally, as I was about to chat/email HubSpot to report it I started to see the number of affected records go down. Whew!! Thanks for this post @jlevy1 and @acurtwright !

0 Avaliação positiva
acurtwright
Solução
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

Hi Jason!

I sincerely apologize for the delayed response here, as this post was caught in our spam filter. 

For the record, that type of error is generally transient and occassionally occurs when accessing certain HubSpot API endpoints. You should not have to worry about this moving forward, as it generally resolves on its own. Please reach back out if you need further assistance, and again thank you so much for your patience!

- Alexandria

jlevy1

resolver

Thank you @acurtwright !!

0 Avaliação positiva