APIs & Integrations

josephdeluca
参加者

Really trying to delete all my inbox msg

解決

THe error codes keep coming Event Id: c22253b933294602b2c2e1667c51d2c3

I tried to apply filters of the inbox so that I can try to rid of my emails not sure what more to do there are over 14,000 emails that a bit much to do one at a time.

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
WendyGoh
解決策
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

Hi @josephdeluca,

Got it. For now, we can only bulk delete 100 emails at once within the conversation inbox and I understand that your end goal is to delete away 14k emails and this would take up some time.

For this, I do have one other solution in my mind and that would require you to create another inbox so that you can delete the default 'Inbox' which contain all the emails. That said, to create another inbox you would need to have the Sales professional subscription and for this once, I gave the portal 526478 a one day Sales professional trial so that I could on behalf of you create another inbox.

Now, if you go to Settings (at the top right hand corner) > At the side panel, expand out conversations > Click Inboxes > You'll be able to delete the default 'Inbox' and as you can see I created another inbox 'Test' for you. This is because, at any one time, you would need to have at least one inbox.

I hope this helps!

元の投稿で解決策を見る

4件の返信
WendyGoh
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

Hi @josephdeluca,

I hope all is well with you 😄

Are you referring to portal 526478? Also, what are the filters that you're using? On my end, I tried using four filters: 

filters.png

and I'm not seeing any errors. In this case, do you mind walking me through the steps that you took and the filters you select as well as a screenshot of where you're seeing the error?

0 いいね!
josephdeluca
参加者

解決

Sorry for the delayed message.

When clicking on CONVERSATION tab then click INBOX here is what I noticed you are now able to select the box to select all and delete them.  I found this out just a few days back, I also noticed the filter works when it wants. For example I know I get emails for the day so I choose the drop down part of mail from today, so I get over 200 emails a day I noticed again you can check the box to select all and will delete.

How ever it has been a hit or miss, sometimes comes to an error and I even took a  screnshot of the issue with the error code and submitted many, So for me seeing I am patient I come in now and then for the inbox and see if it works , if not I log out or close the tab and move on to my day with things that do work.

Screenshot 2019-10-09 at 10.12.35.png

0 いいね!
WendyGoh
解決策
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

Hi @josephdeluca,

Got it. For now, we can only bulk delete 100 emails at once within the conversation inbox and I understand that your end goal is to delete away 14k emails and this would take up some time.

For this, I do have one other solution in my mind and that would require you to create another inbox so that you can delete the default 'Inbox' which contain all the emails. That said, to create another inbox you would need to have the Sales professional subscription and for this once, I gave the portal 526478 a one day Sales professional trial so that I could on behalf of you create another inbox.

Now, if you go to Settings (at the top right hand corner) > At the side panel, expand out conversations > Click Inboxes > You'll be able to delete the default 'Inbox' and as you can see I created another inbox 'Test' for you. This is because, at any one time, you would need to have at least one inbox.

I hope this helps!

josephdeluca
参加者

解決

As of now with all things business I am the final discon maker when presenting like for say Hubspot to my office personal, and those that can use Hubspot then some of the great things that it can do.. And with me as there Community Hero and Contiune my "Paying it Forward System" they get my full up most attention and what I bring to them so they can get first eye view of what others will never see

0 いいね!