APIs & Integrations

yhernandez
Participant

Real Phone Number Validation

SOLVE

In a lead form, I need validate that the phone number enter by user is a real US phone number. Not just check if have the the 10 digits format but the area code is right too. Hubspot provide any integration for acomplish that? I'm doing some research but I can't find anything related to this and I think that put some js code into the form is not the right way to do it. Any feedback and suggestion are welcome. thanks!

1 Accepted solution
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Welcome, @yhernandez.

At this time, there are no existing HubSpot integrations or services which can validate phone numbers client-side.

In the past, I've recommended users custom code a form and make AJAX calls to an external validation service (e.g. numverify) before submitting the data to the v3 Forms API. (Customizing a form's embed code does not afford such flexibility.)

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Welcome, @yhernandez.

At this time, there are no existing HubSpot integrations or services which can validate phone numbers client-side.

In the past, I've recommended users custom code a form and make AJAX calls to an external validation service (e.g. numverify) before submitting the data to the v3 Forms API. (Customizing a form's embed code does not afford such flexibility.)

Isaac Takushi

yhernandez
Participant

SOLVE

Hi @IsaacTakushi ! thanks for the response and the approach. If would be great if some how the platform can provide some kind of integration for this scenarios(For example Zapier provide and 3rd Party Integration with RealPhoneValidation API maybe that would be an option for the platform).

Best!

IsaacTakushi
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

I hear you, @yhernandez. Appreciate the feedback!

Isaac Takushi

leesuker
Participant

SOLVE

This is one of XConnect's core services.  We would love to work with Hubspot to make this native functionality.

www.xconnect.net/number-validation

JCreedon2
Participant

SOLVE

Is this availble yet?

0 Upvotes