APIs & Integrations

jaspervangulik
Participant

ReCAPTCHA V3 on non-hubspot form

Hi,

I've set up my forms on WordPress (Elementor) correctly, but if I add Google's ReCAPTCHA v3 to the form, the submissions won't display in my contacts on HubSpot. 

It only works when I delete ReCAPTCHA. What should I do?

0 Upvotes
7 Replies 7
Rafa

Use reCAPTCHA v2 instead. It works.

In the past few days, I have extensively tested Elementor forms integration with reCAPTCHA and HubSpot.

reCAPTCHA v2 works, v3 does not.
If you need further assistance, please answer this message.

KarimSamani

@jaspervangulik 

I hope you are well. 

I am experiencing exactly the same issue as you. I have my contact us form built on Elementor Pro.

Just wondering if you have managed to find a solution for the problem and if so, what did you do?

Thanks

Karim

0 Upvotes
jaspervangulik
Participant

Hi Karim,

I've changed to an earlier version of Recaptcha. It changes the look & feel of your form, but it works now. 

Good luck!

mandbmsc

Hi, did you ever get it to work with v3? if not, what versions did you use?

0 Upvotes
WendyGoh
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hey @jaspervangulik,

Could you share with me a sample page that has the non-HubSpot form with recaptcha v3 on it and the form namd? 

Additionally, can I check if your HubSpot portal ID is 730xxx? 

0 Upvotes
jaspervangulik
Participant

My HubSpot ID is correct. This is a page where there is a non-HS form with reCAPTCHA https://jaspervangulik.nl/diensten/ - the form is called 'Diensten'.

0 Upvotes
WendyGoh
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hey @jaspervangulik,

Taking a further look into your form, it appears that you're using a generic html <button> as the submit. This wouldn't work. HubSpot non-HubSpot form support a standard <input type-"submit"> button for its form submission.

Additionally, do also ensure that there aren't any other scripts which are bound to the submission event itself. HubSpot non-HubSpot form are not compatible with any forms which have any script bound to the submit event as this means we cannot bind the collected forms script to the event. 

0 Upvotes