APIs & Integrations

Sameer
参加者 | Platinum Partner
参加者 | Platinum Partner

Rating schema on blog posting

Hi,

We want to implement a rating widget on our blog to get aggregate rating schema on blog posting, how to do so?

Thanks.

3件の返信
partnerpal
メンバー

Looking for a similar solution. One thing I am seeing is that compared to WordPress, I am not seeing much schema markup incorporated into the pages. Great example is the Yoast WordPress plugin -- it automatically adds schema markup for Google+, Twitter, Facebook, etc.

But getting down to specifics, it's important to be able to add ratings/reviews to products/blog posts.

Two questions:

1. How can we incorporate a sitewide template to make sure we have Organization, Google+, Facebook and Twitter markup automatically generated every time a new page/post is created?

2. How can we add star ratings/reviews to specific pages/posts?

0 いいね!
Derek_Gervais
元HubSpot社員
元HubSpot社員

Hi @sameer,

You can add custom modules to your blog post/listing template to do a variety of things. If you're running into issues with adding some custom functionality to your blog, can you give me some more specific information on the challenges you're facing?

0 いいね!
giozua
投稿者 | Platinum Partner
投稿者 | Platinum Partner

Yes with a custom module you can implement the star rating service but how do you store the data in the post?

Giovanni

0 いいね!