APIs & Integrations

GDucuing
メンバー

Question about time of installation

解決

Hello there !

I need to make an estimate for the hubspot integration on my client's site, can you give me an idea of ​​the installation time? It's the first time for me. Thank you !

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
jolle
解決策
名誉エキスパート | Solutions Partner

解決

Hey @GDucuing, thanks for reaching out!

This is a really difficult question to answer without knowing what specifically you're integrating, what HubSpot subscription the client has, and if this is an integration (connecting HubSpot to other platforms) or an implementation (setting up HubSpot for the client's use). 

In general, HubSpot implementations can take anywhere from 10 hours to 50+ hours depending on the size and complexity. Since it's your first time, I would probably at least 1.5x any of your estimates.

Happy to provide some additional thoughts if you're able to share more details!

Jacob Olle

Marketing Operations Manager

HubSpot Certified Trainer

Create Your Own Free Signature

元の投稿で解決策を見る

2件の返信
jolle
解決策

解決

Hey @GDucuing, thanks for reaching out!

This is a really difficult question to answer without knowing what specifically you're integrating, what HubSpot subscription the client has, and if this is an integration (connecting HubSpot to other platforms) or an implementation (setting up HubSpot for the client's use). 

In general, HubSpot implementations can take anywhere from 10 hours to 50+ hours depending on the size and complexity. Since it's your first time, I would probably at least 1.5x any of your estimates.

Happy to provide some additional thoughts if you're able to share more details!

Jacob Olle

Marketing Operations Manager

HubSpot Certified Trainer

Create Your Own Free Signature
GDucuing
メンバー

解決

thanks you very much !

0 いいね!