APIs & Integrations

Not applicable

Purchasable Item

How can I make a purchasable item that can be associated with a contact.

For a B2C product where a user can purchase many, but the price might vary due to the product being on sale. (There’s only a specific products and these don’t vary)

What API call can I use to show the user has purchased the item and how much they purchased it for. Along with that, I need to be able to have a custom property to show what the transaction# was used in case of a refund the purchase entry can be destroyed.

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Dadams
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Purchasable Item

Hi @Tidyl

This sounds like something you could use deals and custom deal properties to do.

A quick tour of deals and deal properties

Learn how to use deals and deal properties in the CRM to organize and analyze potential revenue opportunities.

0 Upvotes
Not applicable

Purchasable Item

I saw the deals api, but that looks like it’s more complex and less organized than what I’m looking for. The objects are all the same item, which is important for tracking revenue towards a specific product. As well there is no pipeline to this. It’s a much simpler object. If you could help explain how I can break that down to be more reasonable
{
product_name: “THIS IS MY PRODUCT”,
price: 123,
payment_processor: “Paypal”,
transaction_id: 23423523235
}

Then I need this object associated with a contact as a contact could purchase multiple of item 1.

0 Upvotes