APIs & Integrations

PowerMyAnalytic
Colaborador líder

Prospectus Download Report via API

resolver

Didn't succeed to find an endpoint to retrieve Prospectus Download Report via API.

81231809-c8e2fa80-8fc1-11ea-9c6b-53497ae606d5.png
The data seems to be an analitics API data, but did't found there "Prospectus" as object type. 

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
IsaacTakushi
Solución
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

Hi, @PowerMyAnalytic.

I don't see your HubSpot Community profile's email address associated with any accounts ending in those digits, however I should still be able to help here.

Since you're referring to a specific form's performance, you can use this Analytics API endpoint, define forms as the object type and append a filter (f) for the "Prospectus Download Report" form's guid.

For example, if the form's guid were 7ca1364a-500a-4581-a677-29301f402ef2, you could use:

https://api.hubapi.com/analytics/v2/reports/forms/total?hapikey=demo&start=20200429&end=20200505&f=7ca1364a-500a-4581-a677-29301f402ef2

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
4 Respuestas 4
IsaacTakushi
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

Hi, @PowerMyAnalytic.

HubSpot does not have a default object named "Prospectus." Is that a custom report?

To help me troubleshoot, could you identify the last four digits of the Hub ID that report resides in and describe where it is located?

Isaac Takushi

0 Me gusta
PowerMyAnalytic
Colaborador líder

resolver

The last 4 digits of the Hub ID are 3331.
The report is located in Marketing > Lead Capture > Forms > Shopify download prospectus

0 Me gusta
IsaacTakushi
Solución
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

Hi, @PowerMyAnalytic.

I don't see your HubSpot Community profile's email address associated with any accounts ending in those digits, however I should still be able to help here.

Since you're referring to a specific form's performance, you can use this Analytics API endpoint, define forms as the object type and append a filter (f) for the "Prospectus Download Report" form's guid.

For example, if the form's guid were 7ca1364a-500a-4581-a677-29301f402ef2, you could use:

https://api.hubapi.com/analytics/v2/reports/forms/total?hapikey=demo&start=20200429&end=20200505&f=7ca1364a-500a-4581-a677-29301f402ef2

Isaac Takushi

0 Me gusta
PowerMyAnalytic
Colaborador líder

resolver

Thank you.

This is a report request that we got from our client.

Now, from your answer, I understand that it is just report on a single specific form.

Thanks!