APIs & Integrations

AppuMurugan
Participant

Property Value not Reflected

In Hubspot deals, I can see the email address on associated contacts but i cannot see the email value in the email property? 

2 Replies 2
jolle
Recognized Expert | Partner
Recognized Expert | Partner

Hey @AppuMurugan, thanks for reaching out!

I'm not sure if I know exactly what you're referring to for the "email value in the email property" — do you mean that you don't see an email address within the "Email" property on the contact record or within a custom "Email" property on the deal record?

If you're not seeing the email address on the deal record, that's because email address is tied to contacts (and you would need to set up a custom workflow to copy the "Email" value from the contact to all associated deals). SImply associating the contact with the deal is definitely the best way to go here, though!

Hope that at least helps get you started, but feel free to share a little bit more about what you're seeing/what you're trying to accomplish so we can provide better direction. Thanks!

Jacob Olle

Marketing Operations Manager

HubSpot Certified Trainer

Create Your Own Free Signature
0 Upvotes
AppuMurugan
Participant

hey Jaocb, can you help to set up this workflow? step by step in a simple manner. How do you copy the email address in the associated contact and paste it into the deal property? 

0 Upvotes