APIs & Integrations

Membro

PropertiesWithHistory (Contact Search aPI Endpoint)

Hello there,

I managed to get PropertiesWithHistory populated in Google SpreadSheet using https://api.hubapi.com/crm/v3/objects/contacts

API endpoint (GET) but it is taking forever to load 71K contact entries. The propertyWithHistory properties and values were populated properly.

I was suggested to use https://api.hubapi.com/crm/v3/objects/contacts/search API endpoint (POST) to populate data from a specific business unit within HubSpot Enterprise. 1.8 contact entries were populated much quicker instead of the whole 71K entries which was great but the propertyWithHistory properties and values are missing. 

JSON:

{ "filterGroups":[ {"filters":[ { "propertyName": "hs_all_assigned_business_unit_ids", "operator": "EQ", "value": "380115" } ] } ]

,"properties": [ "work_email", "street_address","customerid_plan","my_login_username","subscription_plan"]

,"propertiesWithHistory": [ "subscription_plan"],

"propertiesWithHistory": "subscription_plan",
"propertyMode": "value_and_history"
}

My ultimate goal is to populate data quicker as the load is prone to timeout errors and with subscription_plan data history intact. Do you have any suggestions how to do this?

Thank you in advance. 

0 Avaliação positiva
2 Respostas 2
SButzelaar
Participante

We had the same problem and we found out it is not possible to use PropertiesWithHistory in the search api. 

But we found a workaround

Just create a new property for just the timestamp of the property you want

E.i. create a property called <property_you_want_to_search>_last_updated 

And then create a workflow updating this new property when your propperty is changed to the current date. 

Now you can search and even filter on this new timestamp property

Of course this is much work if you want the history of a lot of properties, but when you only need this for one property it might be a nice workaround

0 Avaliação positiva
dennisedson
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot

@01995 ,

Do you need to collect all at the same time?  Could you perform the operation once and then shift to webhooks to watch for new or modified records?

@louischausse what do you think?