APIs & Integrations

EFrid
メンバー

Properties not valid error when they are

Hello,

For some time now a decent percentage of thousands of contact object creations/updates have been rejected with an error 400: property values were not valid. The response then goes on to list out every property the API tried to update or fill in saying the property does not exist. The thing is that the properties do exist and if API call is retried at a later time it ends up completing successfully.

We have been unable to track down the cause of this response and wonder if it's due to rate limiting.

Has anyone else gotten this error when the properties do exist?

3件の返信
Jaycee_Lewis
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

Hi, @EFrid 👋 Thanks for reaching out. @Gonzalo @tominal @RMones have you run into a similar situation? 

Thank you! — Jaycee

linkedin

Jaycee Lewis

Developer Community Manager

Community | HubSpot

0 いいね!
Collings32
メンバー

Is hubsopt offer testing page?

0 いいね!
tominal
ガイド役 | Solutions Partner
ガイド役 | Solutions Partner

I have not run into a similar issue. That is concerning though if it has indeed been confirmed to work correctly at a later time.

@EFrid have you checked that there is no kind of caching situation on your side? For example, one of my integrations will cache my code to run faster and I have to run a separate command in CI/CD to clear said cache. I am only asking this in case you are pointing your integration at a test portal sometimes.

Also, try to log these kinds of situations with a timestamp that way the HubSpot dev team can look on their end to see what happened. You may have to open a separate support ticket if you do have that information.

Thomas Johnson
Community Champion

Kahu Software LLC
A Texan HubSpot consulting firm
https://kahusoftware.com