APIs & Integrations

SGowens
Membre

Problems with New Contact zapier trigger

Résolue

Screen Shot 2021-05-07 at 15.31.48.pngHaving a problem with the new contact Zapier trigger.  It's not a setup issue, as I've tested it with two different Hubspot accounts.

I can connect the account no problem, however when I get to the set up trigger part of the zap, I get this notification

Properties to retrieve:

firstname, lastname, email, company, website, mobilephone, phone, fax, address, city, state, zip, salutation, country, jobtitle, hs_createdate, hs_email_domain, hs_object_id, lastmodifieddate, hs_persona, hs_language, lifecyclestage, createdate, numemployees, annualrevenue, industry

Learn more about object’s properties

Specify here a list of additional properties to retrieve

Tried everything to get some test data, but no information comes through.  Which is very 'unzapier' like.

Same issue on both.  I have a working zap but that is now marked 'legacy'.

Issue is at the hubspot side rather than Zapier.  So how can I get a 'new contact' or 'update existing contact' trigger to work.   

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
Bryantworks
Solution
Conseiller clé | Partenaire solutions Diamond

Résolue

Thanks for the tag @dennisedson!

@SGowens, for Zapier are you using the "New Contact in HubSpot" ?  I've had some recent issues with this one as well, but my fix was to manually create a contact in the system then have it pull the test data.  I'm not sure how far back Zapier looks but this was able to solve it for me.

Chris Bryant | Your Dedicated HubSpot Expert

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

5 Réponses
Bryantworks
Solution

Résolue

Thanks for the tag @dennisedson!

@SGowens, for Zapier are you using the "New Contact in HubSpot" ?  I've had some recent issues with this one as well, but my fix was to manually create a contact in the system then have it pull the test data.  I'm not sure how far back Zapier looks but this was able to solve it for me.

Chris Bryant | Your Dedicated HubSpot Expert
BLight4
Participant

Résolue

Thank you, this was exactly what I needed as had thee exact same question with screenshot as above.!

0 Votes
dennisedson
Équipe de développement de HubSpot

Résolue

@Kevin-C , I feel like you have some familiarity with this.  🤔

0 Votes
SGowens
Membre

Résolue

Anyone else having this problem?   Feels like I'm stuck and need to change CRM? 

0 Votes
dennisedson

Résolue

@Bryantworks can you lend a hand?

0 Votes