APIs & Integrations

deepak21
Participant

Problem with tracking activity

SOLVE

Hello,

After installing tracking code, when I was testing in my testing Hubspot it was the track and show record properly on activity tab but when I was run on production Hubspot it was not track anything and not show any tracking data on activity tab.

My Testing Hubspot Id is 6962993 and my production hub id is 4593884Testing hubspotTesting hubspotProduction hubspotProduction hubspot

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Willson
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hey @deepak21 

It's important to remember that when you're testing Tracking Activity, the IP you're working with can be blocked by default. You can read more about this here.

It is recommended when testing in a live portal, that you use a different IP to that of your usual office IP. This allows for testing to be done and for tracking analytics to be measured correctly for your testing. 

I hope this helps!

Product Manager @ HubSpot

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
Willson
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hey @deepak21 

It's important to remember that when you're testing Tracking Activity, the IP you're working with can be blocked by default. You can read more about this here.

It is recommended when testing in a live portal, that you use a different IP to that of your usual office IP. This allows for testing to be done and for tracking analytics to be measured correctly for your testing. 

I hope this helps!

Product Manager @ HubSpot
0 Upvotes