APIs & Integrations

Leandro009
Mitglied

Problem with Slack- Hubspot integration

lösung

Hi im having troubels wit the intergration im following the intruccions in the page, i am super admin in hubspot and slack, then  i connect the aplication, after that i do the link and nothing happend, i go to see the aplication linked in hubspot and nothing. please help.

1.png2.png3.png

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
WendyGoh
Lösung
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

lösung

Hey @Leandro009,

That's strange. On my end, I have also attempted to install the slack integration on your portal 5659661 and it was successful (I've disconnected it):

slackInstalled.png

In this case, for me to dig further into things, could you grab a HAR file of you connecting the slack app? As follow is a GIF on how you can go about collecting the HAR file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vV_T91dW-HSMW_Kh0Bu90MBq75FVCjpE/view?usp=sharing.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Upvotes
9 Antworten
JoeMayall
HubSpot-Alumnus/Alumna
HubSpot-Alumnus/Alumna

lösung

Hey folks!

The HubSpot team in ANZ are excited to be working on a new integration with Troops and Slack and are looking for HubSpot customers to join the early access program! 

If you're interested, you can learn more here:https://community.hubspot.com/t5/CRM/Express-your-interest-Early-Access-Program-for-Troops-amp/m-p/3...

Best!

Joe

Ideas Forum Manager

WendyGoh
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

lösung

Hey @Leandro009,

On my own portal, I was able to connect the Slack integration just fine. In this case, could you try using an incognito browser to prevent any caching or cookie issues? 

0 Upvotes
Leandro009
Mitglied

lösung

Hi @WendyGoh i try incognito mode, i have the same results, this is very frustrating, i follow all the steps, dont know whats happening.

I try the help option and ask for tecnical support, but the person who hubspot assign me was not tecnical, actually was business administraton or something like that, and he was trying to recover info from my company asking weird question, very unconfortable.

Please we need real technical support.

0 Upvotes
WendyGoh
Lösung
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

lösung

Hey @Leandro009,

That's strange. On my end, I have also attempted to install the slack integration on your portal 5659661 and it was successful (I've disconnected it):

slackInstalled.png

In this case, for me to dig further into things, could you grab a HAR file of you connecting the slack app? As follow is a GIF on how you can go about collecting the HAR file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vV_T91dW-HSMW_Kh0Bu90MBq75FVCjpE/view?usp=sharing.

0 Upvotes
Leandro009
Mitglied

lösung

Dear @WendyGoh, im not sure what u did but now its working, i managed to get the integration, its work very well, thanks, but i swear to you, yesterday it didnt worked, maybe in a delay with the mail integrations.  Thanks again. 😃

23.png

0 Upvotes
Leandro009
Mitglied

lösung

@WendyGoh by te way i have another question, i im not longer a super admin in Hubspot, the link and vinculation i made with slack desappear? Or the vinculation keep operating?

0 Upvotes
WendyGoh
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

lösung

Hey @Leandro009,

If you've previously connected the Slack integration in HubSpot as a super admin and now that you're no longer a super admin, you should still see the Slack integration connected on your HubSpot app. 

0 Upvotes
Leandro009
Mitglied

lösung

Thanks @WendyGoh.

Have a good day.

WendyGoh
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

lösung