APIs & Integrations

user5327
Participant

Primary Secondary Owner Changing Order

SOLVE

Howdy,

The concatenated 'Properties HS All Owner IDs Value' (primary and secondary e.g. 123456789;987654321) returned via 'Get a Company' API changes order from GET to GET.

Can anyone advise how to always return primary owner first and secondary owner second?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi, @user5327.

By default, HubSpot only has a single Company owner property, so it sounds like you're describing a custom property?

I'd like to replicate the behavior you're describing. Can you share example request URLs (without authentication credentials) which have or are returning disparate results? Also, could you include links to a few company records which have both primary and secondary owners so I can test on my end?

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi, @user5327.

By default, HubSpot only has a single Company owner property, so it sounds like you're describing a custom property?

I'd like to replicate the behavior you're describing. Can you share example request URLs (without authentication credentials) which have or are returning disparate results? Also, could you include links to a few company records which have both primary and secondary owners so I can test on my end?

Isaac Takushi

0 Upvotes
IsaacTakushi
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

To close the loop, @user5327 and I chatted over direct message.

I don't know of a way to change the order in which owner property values are concatenated to form the hs_all_owner_ids value, but Company owner (hubspot_owner_id) and any custom owner properties can be read as separate properties in any Companies API response.

This is the method that Paul pursued.

Isaac Takushi

0 Upvotes