APIs & Integrations

JohnnyMatthews
Participante

Primary Key for Dynamics Integration Records?

How are the records between Hubspot and Dynamics linked? I know there are some additional fields that I will need to code with webhooks based on some of the limitations I've read so far. But I don't see that the Hubspot ID is being written to the Dynamics lead or the Dynamics Guid being written to the Hubspot contact. Is it going soley off something like email?

0 Me gusta
4 Respuestas 4
johnelmer
Colaborador líder | Partner nivel Elite
Colaborador líder | Partner nivel Elite

@JohnnyMatthews Can you provide more information?  Are you asking about mapping fields between HubSpot and Dynamics CRM? What third party integration are you using?

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

John Elmer, CEO
Bayard Bradford

Advanced CRM Implementation | HubSpot Custom Integration Services | Datawarehouse.io Apps for HubSpot
Elite HubSpot Solutions Partner
> Follow me on LinkedIn
0 Me gusta
JohnnyMatthews
Participante

Well, I was thinking if there are fields that I want to map with custom logic (rather than just simple data mapping) and I were to write my own integration to ride on top of the new built in integration I would want to know how the records were being kept in sync.

0 Me gusta
JohnnyMatthews
Participante

@johnelmer any thoughts? Is the integration solely linking the records between the 2 systems by email address? 

0 Me gusta
dennisedson
Equipo de producto de HubSpot
Equipo de producto de HubSpot

Hey @JohnnyMatthews 

Adding @johnelmer to the conversation for his insights 😀

0 Me gusta