APIs & Integrations

SAkif

Prevent Hubspot form from disappearing after successful submission

SOLVE

Hey, I have integrated a hubspot embed form but when the form submission is successful then the form disappears with a success message. I don't want the form to disappear. Could anyone please suggest what I should do? I am using Next.js

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
stefen
Solution
Key Advisor | Partner
Key Advisor | Partner

SOLVE

@SAkif there are two options for HubSpot forms: 1 - redirect to a URL or  2 - inline thank you message.

If neither of those options work for you I'd suggest using the Submit Data for a Form API with your own form markup. This way you can decide to show an inline message below your form or what have you.

Stefen Phelps, Community Champion, Kelp Web Developer

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
itopac

SOLVE

@SAkif did you manage to prevent the form from disappearing after submitting? I need to prevent display of 'thank you message' or I need to display it as a toast notify message.

0 Upvotes
stefen
Solution
Key Advisor | Partner
Key Advisor | Partner

SOLVE

@SAkif there are two options for HubSpot forms: 1 - redirect to a URL or  2 - inline thank you message.

If neither of those options work for you I'd suggest using the Submit Data for a Form API with your own form markup. This way you can decide to show an inline message below your form or what have you.

Stefen Phelps, Community Champion, Kelp Web Developer
SAkif

SOLVE

Thanks @stefen