APIs & Integrations

LSunstrum
Teilnehmer/-in

Phone Calls & HubSpot First Call Synching

Hey there!

We currently use Aircall for our phone provider and love it! However, the only issue is that when a new caller calls in (phone number not recognized in Hubspot). And say for example that contact becomes a customer so I have to create the contact manually and then the first call doesnt get logged into Hubspot. 

Does anyone have a workaround for this? All other calls gets synched everytime, but the first call is the biggest issue.

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
5 Antworten
LSunstrum
Teilnehmer/-in

Interesting! And with your workflow, does it push the call directly into the Hubspot contact profile?

Would you be open to helping me with this workflow? I'm happy to pay for your services if you can help me with this.

0 Upvotes
abdussamadbello
Mitglied

Sure I can, I can take a look and discuss it with you to see what's possible.

0 Upvotes
abdussamadbello
Mitglied

Have you tried integrating Aircall to HubSpot via zapier ?

0 Upvotes
LSunstrum
Teilnehmer/-in

Not yet! Does that work for you? I could look into that but I don't want it to automatically create a contact because majority of incoming calls are from recognized contacts and that would just create duplicates everywhere.

0 Upvotes
abdussamadbello
Mitglied

I haven't tried Aircall but done some similar workflows. What you must do is to design your workflow to check if the number exists on HubSpot. If it doesn't add it to hubspot else ignore/abort.

0 Upvotes