APIs & Integrations

Wilk

PandaDoc integration: how to get the PandaDoc document id from a deal through the Deals API

SOLVE

Hi,

I've got the PandaDoc integration enabled for Hubspot so that I can associate a PandaDoc document to a specific deal.

What I need to do is to get the PandaDoc document id from the Deals API but I can't find the related field to query.

Do you know how to get this info?

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Wilk
Solution

PandaDoc integration: how to get the PandaDoc document id from a deal through the Deals API

SOLVE

Found an alternative to get the PandaDoc contract id from the Hubspot deal.
Using the PandaDoc API (List Documents) I can query using a metadata info attached to the contract itself (metadata_hubspot.deal_id). With that field, I can get the associated document.

Example: https://api.pandadoc.com/public/v1/documents?metadata_hubspot.deal_id={hubspot_deal_id}

This is a workaround: instead of fetching the contract id from the deal, I use the deal id to get the associated contract.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
Wilk
Solution

SOLVE

Found an alternative to get the PandaDoc contract id from the Hubspot deal.
Using the PandaDoc API (List Documents) I can query using a metadata info attached to the contract itself (metadata_hubspot.deal_id). With that field, I can get the associated document.

Example: https://api.pandadoc.com/public/v1/documents?metadata_hubspot.deal_id={hubspot_deal_id}

This is a workaround: instead of fetching the contract id from the deal, I use the deal id to get the associated contract.

dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

@Wilk ,

Have you pulled all of the available deal properties via the properties endpoint?   If it exists, should be there

0 Upvotes
Wilk

SOLVE

@dennisedson 

I pulled all the props but I couldn't find the ones associated to the PandaDoc integration.

Is it possible that the integration fields don't show up statically within deals and thus can't be pulled from the props endpoints?

0 Upvotes
dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hmmm.  I wonder if any of the pandadoc info is exposed.  It is a crm card extension so it is phoning home (pandadoc)  to query its database for the doc and not HubSpot...

@Bryantworks , have you explored this before?

@Wilk , did you happen to reach out on the pandadoc forum as well?

0 Upvotes
Wilk

SOLVE
0 Upvotes