APIs & Integrations

karien
Participant

PDF and other documents

SOLVE

is it possible to create pdf's or other documents from field values (properties values)? thx

1 Accepted solution
ChrisoKlepke
Solution
Key Advisor | Elite Partner

PDF and other documents

SOLVE

Hey @karien , 

thank you for reaching out to the community. This topic is something that creeps up every couple month in our work with HubSpot customers. There is no native option within HubSpot directly, I'm afraid. But there are other apps you could integrate with HubSpot. 

I've never used it, but here is an app that creates PDFs on form submission. From the comments, it sounds like it's not ideal but that probably depends on your use case. 

But I also want to recommend Pandadoc as it integrates very nicely with HubSpot. You might have heard of it, and a lot of our clients are pleased with it. Most of them use Pandadoc for quotes and proposals, but you can think of any doc really. 

Maybe you could also share some more information about your use case and what you would like to achieve with your PDFs that you've generated. In what part of what process are they used?

If you found this post helpful, consider helping others in the community to find answers faster by marking this as a solution. I'd really appreciate it. 

Cheers, 

Chriso

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
ChrisoKlepke
Solution

PDF and other documents

SOLVE

Hey @karien , 

thank you for reaching out to the community. This topic is something that creeps up every couple month in our work with HubSpot customers. There is no native option within HubSpot directly, I'm afraid. But there are other apps you could integrate with HubSpot. 

I've never used it, but here is an app that creates PDFs on form submission. From the comments, it sounds like it's not ideal but that probably depends on your use case. 

But I also want to recommend Pandadoc as it integrates very nicely with HubSpot. You might have heard of it, and a lot of our clients are pleased with it. Most of them use Pandadoc for quotes and proposals, but you can think of any doc really. 

Maybe you could also share some more information about your use case and what you would like to achieve with your PDFs that you've generated. In what part of what process are they used?

If you found this post helpful, consider helping others in the community to find answers faster by marking this as a solution. I'd really appreciate it. 

Cheers, 

Chriso

0 Upvotes
karien
Participant

PDF and other documents

SOLVE

Thank you Christoph, i will have a look into this... for my use case, i want to create documents from form submissions mostly, yes. else the other options is to have my own database which syncs with hubspot, so i can create my own software. 

0 Upvotes