APIs & Integrations

DennisF

Obtaining or calculating Net Price from Line Item API

Hi Everyone,

I am currently working on a project to integrate HubSpot with our Job Management and Finance systems, and one important field we cannot find in the Line Item API is the Net Price. Was hoping this was a common issue that someone else has resolved, but after searching on the boards, no one has mentioned it.

Alternatively, I recognise that NET PRICE = QTY x (UNIT PRICE - DISCOUNT), and while I can obtain Unit Price and QTY, I cannot find Discount either.

Was hoping someone has solved this already and can point me in the right direction.

thanks,

Dennis

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
himanshurauthan
Thought Leader | Elite Partner
Thought Leader | Elite Partner

Thank you @TiphaineCuisset for counting me in!

So hi @DennisF😀‌  

What you can do is send the discount per unit while creating Line Item through API.

Here, you can use the ecomm bridge API or you can also use the line-item API. Just send the property 'discount_amount' in the line items while creating.

Once you will send the Discount amount it will calculate the Net Price itself.

Regards,

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology
rodericks
Contributor

Hey @himanshurauthan,

I was wondering, can we also "read" the discount_amount? Because when I try that, it doesn't return anything. I also tried discount, doesnt work either. Am I missing something? 

https://api.hubapi.com/crm/v3/objects/line_items/LINEITEMID?properties=discount_amount%2C%20discount...

TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @DennisF 

Thank you for reaching out.

I want to tag some of our experts on this - @himanshurauthan @Bryantworks @zaklein do you have any thought for @DennisF on this?

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes