APIs & Integrations

arnabtarwani

Non-Hubspot forms sometimes work and sometimes doesn't

SOLVE

I am trying to add a Non-Hubspot form from my website for recording the entries on Hubspot. The problem I am facing is sometimes the entries are stored in the forms database and sometimes not which is totally shocking. I contacted customer support, they tried the form and surprisingly all the entries were recorded. When I try to add new entries, they just don't show up in the form database. The form is developed using HTML and CSS and the website is hosted on Netlify. The environment of the website is built using NuxtJS. 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
WendyGoh
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @arnabtarwani,

It looks to me that your non-hs form is working just fine.

I'm able to see that my contact Wendy Testing got created as a contact and show up under the .Contact non-hs form submission. Additionally, I got one of my colleague to submit the form and I'm able to see that her contact - Pamela Soh was created successfully and it also show up under the .Contact non-hs form submission.

Attempting to do more tests, I submitted the form twice and both got created as a contact (Hs Test and hstest2 test) with the form submission recorded successfully.

In this case, could you share with me the form field data that you submitted but it's not showing up in the .Contact non-hs form submission?

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
WendyGoh
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @arnabtarwani,

Does the non-HubSpot form meets the requirement stated in this docs: Use non-HubSpot forms?

Could you also share with me, 

1. Your portal ID

2. The page url that has the non-HubSpot form

0 Upvotes
arnabtarwani

SOLVE

Sure here they are:

1. Portal ID: 6790218

2. https://vigilant-franklin-48c907.netlify.com/Contact

0 Upvotes
WendyGoh
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @arnabtarwani,

It looks to me that your non-hs form is working just fine.

I'm able to see that my contact Wendy Testing got created as a contact and show up under the .Contact non-hs form submission. Additionally, I got one of my colleague to submit the form and I'm able to see that her contact - Pamela Soh was created successfully and it also show up under the .Contact non-hs form submission.

Attempting to do more tests, I submitted the form twice and both got created as a contact (Hs Test and hstest2 test) with the form submission recorded successfully.

In this case, could you share with me the form field data that you submitted but it's not showing up in the .Contact non-hs form submission?

0 Upvotes
arnabtarwani

SOLVE

I think the problem was with cookies as I was trying to submit multiple entries with the same computer and the same browser as well. Also, I could see that there are new entries to the form. This shows that the code has no problem and Hubspot can record the entries in their respective forms. 

Thanks very much for your help, Wendy. 

0 Upvotes