APIs & Integrations

maloudka

No tracking of lead source with an API form

Hi, 

We've created an API form (in Vue.js) on our website to get leads and it works well: all leads are correctly sent to our Hubspot account with all necessary properties. 

Our issue is that most of them come from paid search and that I've been told by the Hubspot support team that we'll always have "Offline Source - API" for these leads and that there was no way we could get the original source. It's as if the tracking was somehow "broken" between the moment a visitor lands on the site and the moment they complete the form, although I know the Hupspot tracking works well on this form as we get all information.

As the form is in Vue.js and is an API form, it seems that there is no workaround, but I'm pretty sure we're not the first ones to have this kind of issues and I can't believe that nothing can be done here. Is there anyone here who could help? We could imagine to make this form evolve if required, as we really would like to continue to benefit from the Hubspot Marketing Suite in order to track our ROI by channel.

Best,

Deborah L.

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
maloudka

Still no clue? :-'(

0 Upvotes
pnawale
Participant

Did you find any solution?

0 Upvotes
dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

@tjoyce , @Josh , do either of you have suggestions for @maloudka ?

0 Upvotes