APIs & Integrations

emmadao
メンバー | Platinum Partner
メンバー | Platinum Partner

No submissions allowed. This HubSpot account is missing required permissions.

i got the error : "

"

when trying to use https://forms.hubspot.com/uploads/form/v2/:portal_id/:form_guid  

to submit form 

Screen Shot 2021-07-25 at 20.00.05.png

 Please help me to the error, thanks

0 いいね!
2件の返信
MiaSrebrnjak
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

Hi @emmadao,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and @webdew for your input!

The Forms tools should be available for free accounts as well. I'm wondering if you tested the API with a new HubSpot account - our automated systems sometimes require additional account verification before a new account is able to use Marketing and lead generation tools. If this is the case, you've probably seen a notification in your account with a request for more information. This could be one of the reasons why the account doesn't have access to the Forms tool. 

Additionally, it would be great if you can check if you've used the right account ID and the API key. The Portal ID is usually a 7- or a 8-digit number, without spacing or other signs. 

Another thing to check are the required parameters to send form submission data to HubSpot, especially the Legal consent options if the GDPR functionality is enabled in your account.

Screenshot 2021-07-27 at 11.35.24.png 

If you're still getting an error after checking what I mentioned above, it would be great if you could send us more information about the API you used and the error response you received (examples here). The more data & screenshots you share, the better the Community can help! 

Thank you!

Mia

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

webdew
ガイド役 | Diamond Partner
ガイド役 | Diamond Partner

Hi @emmadao ,

It seems like your hubspot license do not supports forms creation . please update your hubspot account

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.

0 いいね!