APIs & Integrations

krishna7
Membre

Next steps for moving to Production

Résolue
Hi Team,

My work is related to RingCentral integration with Hubspot. It involved me creating an app in HubSpot (SMS, app id: xxx) which has its own Client ID, Client Secret, and Install URL. 

I have used the above app id to create timelines events like sent and received timeline events in my integration account and also used for engagements.

I haven't seen any document saying that this app needs to be pushed to production. Can you please let me know if I can use the same app id, client id, secret and url for production like a one time thing or is there somewhere we need to push this to production.

Note:
Coming to the API Key, I have used my test integration api key which I know that we can replace with the Production api key.

Please advise on this as I am nearing deadline.
Thanks,
Krishna
0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
Derek_Gervais
Solution
Ancien salarié HubSpot
Ancien salarié HubSpot

Résolue

Hey @krishna7 ,

I'm not particularly familiar with the HubSpot <-> Ringcentral integration, but generally speaking Marketplace Apps shouldn't require you to use your API key, or manually create an app in a HubSpot Developer Account.

I'd recommend starting by reaching out to Ringcentral for more information on their installation process. You can find more info on the app, like documentation and support info, in the HubSpot App Marketplace.

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

0 Votes
3 Réponses
KamelSellaoui
Participant

Résolue

Hi i need this app please  🙂

0 Votes
Derek_Gervais
Solution
Ancien salarié HubSpot
Ancien salarié HubSpot

Résolue

Hey @krishna7 ,

I'm not particularly familiar with the HubSpot <-> Ringcentral integration, but generally speaking Marketplace Apps shouldn't require you to use your API key, or manually create an app in a HubSpot Developer Account.

I'd recommend starting by reaching out to Ringcentral for more information on their installation process. You can find more info on the app, like documentation and support info, in the HubSpot App Marketplace.

0 Votes
krishna7
Membre

Résolue

Hi Derek,

I have created an app in HubSpot which logs sms activity under contacts by using timeline apis.

When I went through the timeline api documentation, while creating events, properties and definig templates api requires an app id ('https://api.hubapi.com/integrations/v1/<<appId>>/timeline/event-types?hapikey=<<developerHapikey>>')app.pngsms.pngtimelines.pngUntitled.png

My Question is: 

I haven't seen any document saying that this app needs to be pushed to production. Can you please let me know if I can use the same app id, client id, secret and url for production like a one time thing or is there somewhere we need to push this to production. Can you also please let me know how to integrate this application to my Production account.

Note: I am clear on RingCentral sid eof things.

Thanks,

Krishna

0 Votes