APIs & Integrations

louwrenswian

New webhook not firing

SOLVE

Hi there,

I've setup a new webhook 2 days ago. Given it some time because I read that it might take a while to activate the new webhook. Seems this is not the case.

I have Super Admin privileges. Authorized the App. But still looks like no events are firing. When I test the subscription via the UI, it works as expected and the test event is received and processed succesfully downstream.

Please can you help me take a look at what is going on here and why the events are not firing?

This is the webhook

https://app.hubspot.com/developer/4305432/application/221250/monitoring/webhooks

Kind regards,

Wian

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
WendyGoh
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

New webhook not firing

SOLVE

Hey @louwrenswian,

When looking at the Connected apps settings > I'm not seeing 'Stitch service' app. 

Could you ensure that 'Stitch service' app has been successfully installed on portal 4075618 by going through this process: Installing an app

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
WendyGoh
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

New webhook not firing

SOLVE

Hey @louwrenswian,

In order for me to further troubleshoot this, could you share with me the portal ID that you installed the app on? 

0 Upvotes
louwrenswian

New webhook not firing

SOLVE

Hi @WendyGoh 

Here is the portal ID that I intalled it to:

Regards,

Wian

0 Upvotes
WendyGoh
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

New webhook not firing

SOLVE

Hey @louwrenswian,

When looking at the Connected apps settings > I'm not seeing 'Stitch service' app. 

Could you ensure that 'Stitch service' app has been successfully installed on portal 4075618 by going through this process: Installing an app

louwrenswian

New webhook not firing

SOLVE

Hi @WendyGoh 

Thanks! This did it. I had not completed the 2nd step in the flow.

Just a note. I think you should make it clear in your documentation that the subsequent request need to have the code as part of the body, and not part of the redirect_uri.

Regards,

Wian

0 Upvotes