APIs & Integrations

zwolfson
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

New Feature: Support for relative file path references

What is happening?

The HubSpot CMS now supports relative path references for HTML, CSS and JavaScript files, in addition to Modules. This allows developers to reference files based on where they live in a project. 

Relative paths should always begin with a period ".", to denote they are not absolute paths, which should always begin with a slash "/".

Relative references support the ".." and "." delimiters in paths. Use ".." to go up a level in a project, and "." to stay in the current level of a project. 

Example usage:

<!-- From base.html in templates, relative file path of absolute /cms-project/styles/styles.css -->

{% import '../styles/styles.css' %}

<!-- From base.html in templates, relative file path of absolute /cms-project/templates/partials/footer.html -->

{% import './partials/footer.html' %}

<!-- From base.html in templates, relative file path of absolute /cms-project/modules/my_module -->

{% module "My Module" path="../modules/my_module" %}

Relative Paths Examples

As a best practice, all absolute paths should begin with a slash. If they do not, the Design Manager will throw a warning. 

When is this happening?

This feature is live now.

If you have any questions, join the discussion here. 

0 Respostas 0

0 Respostas

Este post ainda não tem respostas

Ninguém respondeu a este post ainda. Volte em breve para ver se alguém tem alguma solução ou responda caso saiba como ajudar! Tudo o que vai, volta.

responder ao post

Precisa de ajuda para responder? Confira as nossas Diretrizes da Comunidade