APIs & Integrations

sranjan
参加者

Need information about Ticket and its activity API via UI

Hi All,

We are developing custome support wep page for our customer to create and update ticket.

I have integarted compnay ,contect and ticket API for  their create/update and get.

I need know following information to develop complete flow:

1]How  can I add further information via my webpage  like if I need to update any thing other the ticket "content" data?

2] How  can I  see reply from Support team in our custom webpage? Is there any webhook or API  ,configuration that I need to subscribe to get continus update on ticket on my web?

3] I can see conversation with customer is via Email so is there any API to get all conversation for a ticket from hubspot?

4] Is It possible to pass Contact association in ticket when creating Ticket from API call?

We are using https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/methods/crm-associations/associate-objects  to assiciate ticket with contect after its creation via put request but want to see if we can do it via single post request.

0 いいね!
4件の返信
WendyGoh
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hey @sranjan,

Let's walk through your query one by one!

1. Do you mean clarifying what's the information that you're looking to add on the webpage? Do you mean you'd like to pull more ticket information via theTickets API Overview

2. Do you mean you'd like to retrieve email reply on a ticket object? If so, you can use the Get associations for a CRM object endpoint where the definition ID is 17; to get the associated engagements on a ticket record.

3. Does point 2 answers this question?

4. Currently, if you'd like to associate contact <-> ticket, you'd need to use the Associate CRM objects after the creation of both the ticket and contact. 

0 いいね!
sranjan
参加者

Thanks for update.

Yes.I am able to understand all points you mentioned in this email however I  have one more question about its flow.
This flow is kind of pull from client side means whenever client need information about new engagements on a ticket he need to send get request  as you mentioned.

Is there any way as a client, we can subscribe some webhooks or eventhub to listen any changes happening on interested objects in HubSpot to reflect that changes into our client App?
0 いいね!
WendyGoh
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hey @sranjan,

That's a great question!

While the HubSpot webhook currently doesn't support tickets and engagements, here's a list of subscription types that we support:

• Contact creations

• Contact deletions

• Privacy compliant contact deletions - see below for more details

• Contact property changes

• Company creations

• Company deletions

• Company property changes

• Deal creations

• Deal deletions

• Deal property changes

sranjan
参加者

Thanks for response Wendy.

Anothet associated question, I see that Get engagement my ticket Id only resposed id no of engagement however these nos doesnt clarify what type of engagement it is.

So I have to run each engagement Id to see the type and get contente however my requirement is to get only Type: Email engagement. Is there a way to get it filter and get content?

0 いいね!