Need access to SSO on dev account

SOLVE

I created a dev account that needs access to SSO testing. When I try to access SSO, it asks me to contact sales and upgrade the account.

What do I need to get this access as a developer?

Thanks

1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
HubSpot Moderator

Welcome, @twsupport.

At this time, it is unfortunately not possible to access SSO on a developer test account.

In short, our current infrastructure prevents SSO identity profiles from being managed properly and securely on trial and test accounts. The team plans to implement SSO on these accounts in the future, but I can't offer a concrete timeframe. Sincere apologies for the inconvenience.

Isaac Takushi

HubSpot Developer Support
0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
HubSpot Moderator

Welcome, @twsupport.

At this time, it is unfortunately not possible to access SSO on a developer test account.

In short, our current infrastructure prevents SSO identity profiles from being managed properly and securely on trial and test accounts. The team plans to implement SSO on these accounts in the future, but I can't offer a concrete timeframe. Sincere apologies for the inconvenience.

Isaac Takushi

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

@IsaacTakushi 

Any update on this?

0 Upvotes
HubSpot Moderator

Hi, @dmcewen.

I don't have any additional information here, however I can let the team know that another user has asked about this feature.

Isaac Takushi

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey all,

I work with the team that manages HubSpot's SSO support, & I'd be happy to take feedback here on the need for SSO in developer accounts. I'd like to ask a few clarifying questions on the use cases & all that fun stuff. Do you mind giving me a bit of info about the need you're facing to use SSO in your dev portals?

• Which account are you looking to set up SSO for? Your developer hub (where your app & test portals are managed) or a test portal?
  • What are you hoping to test with SSO support? Is this to confirm that SSO works properly as a sandbox before setting it up in a "production" account, or are you testing something about your application & how it interacts with SSO?
0 Upvotes