APIs & Integrations

TarynR
参加者 | Elite Partner
参加者 | Elite Partner

Native Shopify and HubSpot Integration - Ability to pass custom built Shopify Properties

解決

We are working with a client that has a Shopify site and is using the eCommerce bridge to bring orders into HubSpot. They have built a custom solution in Shopify that allows custom fields to be added in bulk on an order consisting of many items. 

So, for example on a Sports jersey, you can order multiple sizes (variants on the line item) and then for each size option you can specify a players name and number (and thats the custom information). This custom information on the order is not coming through to HubSpot (at least not that we can see in the reporting). 

My question is whether the native integration can pull custom fields into HubSpot (and maybe this wasn't configured properly in the setup) or would this have to be done with custom development using the API's?

Does anyone have any ideas on how to accomplish this without custom development?

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
WendyGoh
解決策
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Native Shopify and HubSpot Integration - Ability to pass custom built Shopify Properties

解決

Hi @TarynR,

I hope all is well with you 😄

For now, there are a list of supported properties that sync between Shopify and HubSpot:

Use HubSpot's integration with Shopify (Refer to the 'Orders' section) and custom shopify properties isn't included.

Moving forward and if you haven't already, I'd recommend jumping over to the HubSpot Ideas Forum and posting this idea there so that it's visible to the HubSpot product team and other HubSpot customers and developers. Hopefully this will gather more interest.

For now, the best way to go about bringing that information into HubSpot is using API endpoint such as (Update an existing contact | Contacts API) or import a csv file to update the contact with the necessary properties.

I hope this helps to further clarify and do let me know if there's any questions on this!

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
2件の返信
WendyGoh
解決策
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

Hi @TarynR,

I hope all is well with you 😄

For now, there are a list of supported properties that sync between Shopify and HubSpot:

Use HubSpot's integration with Shopify (Refer to the 'Orders' section) and custom shopify properties isn't included.

Moving forward and if you haven't already, I'd recommend jumping over to the HubSpot Ideas Forum and posting this idea there so that it's visible to the HubSpot product team and other HubSpot customers and developers. Hopefully this will gather more interest.

For now, the best way to go about bringing that information into HubSpot is using API endpoint such as (Update an existing contact | Contacts API) or import a csv file to update the contact with the necessary properties.

I hope this helps to further clarify and do let me know if there's any questions on this!

0 いいね!
TarynR
参加者 | Elite Partner
参加者 | Elite Partner

解決

Hi Wendy

Thanks for the response - That's exactly what I thought but just wanted to be sure. 

I have added an idea to the ideas forum: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Ability-to-pass-custom-built-Shopify-Properties-via-N...

Thanks 

Taryn

0 いいね!