APIs & Integrations

Mblondellet
Miembro

Multiple currencies for Product

Hello,

i have the need to create Products within Hubspot when creating products in my app. I chose to use the Product Api to do so but i have questions.

My app supports multiple currencies for products. I need to associate a product to the deals i create via the Deal API.

Is it possible to create a single Hubspot Product with multiple prices ? I only see one property price in the api's doc.

Do you think it would be easier to create X Hubspot Products for X currencies of my app ?

The latter solution would mean for me to associate the right product (based on the currency) into the deal.

Thank you,

Morgan.

3 Respuestas 3
himanshurauthan
Líder intelectual | Partner nivel Elite

Hello @Mblondellet

You can create a single product with one fixed price into HubSpot. Make sure the CRM has all the required currencies added in the account. Next you can make use of deal_currency_code and hs_line_item_currency_code properties for deal and line item to specify the currency into deal and deal line items. HubSpot is capable and auto calculates the converted price based on the currency.

Thanks
Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology
Mblondellet
Miembro

Hello,

thank you for your answer.

If i do not want to use the automatic conversion there is no way of having multiple prices on a product ?

If i really want to use products for this matter should i create X products for X currencies then ?

Thank you,

Morgan.

0 Me gusta
himanshurauthan

Hello Morgan,

Yes then you need to create X products for X currencies.

Thanks
Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology
0 Me gusta