APIs & Integrations

DCrowe

Multiple authentications invoked! (hapikey,oauth-token). Use only one.

SOLVE

I am trying to intgrate vend and hubspot. The API end point for ecommerce bridge specified in the docs look like this.

PUT https://api.hubapi.com/extensions/ecomm/v2/settings?appId={yourAppId}&hapikey={yourDeveloperAccountHapikey}

When I use this example(and others) I receive this error "Multiple authentications invoked! (hapikey,oauth-token). Use only one."

Because I have set up Oauth. How can I use this end point without needing to specify the  api key, or not get the error when I do? I have had this with other endpoints too, and would appreciate some guidance 😅

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
dennisedson
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @DCrowe 

Are you using the Developer Account hapikey and not the portal's hapikey that you installed the app onto?  The reason you need that is that you are updating settings in the app and not on a portal that is authenticated to your app.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
dennisedson
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @DCrowe 

Are you using the Developer Account hapikey and not the portal's hapikey that you installed the app onto?  The reason you need that is that you are updating settings in the app and not on a portal that is authenticated to your app.

0 Upvotes