Multiple API Key needed

SOLVE
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Hi there Hubspotters, 

we use several tools integrated with Hubspot thru our API key!

Would be great having the possibility to:

1) have multiple API keys and assign them to different ppl

2) keep track of the API quota easily for each of them in order to get a big picture on the API consumption 

If you know any tool that can intgrates with HubSpot and helps me with that, please share it with me Smiley Happy

I hope you will find this Idea useful!

Kind regards,

Riccardo

1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Occasional Contributor

Hey Riccardo! That's a great idea to have some sort of API key partitioning. It is not a possibility at this time within HubSpot, butI've heard of it before, and I've found a post in the ideas forum that mentions a similar thing. I'd start there since the more upvotes it gets, the better change it has of becoming a reality Smiley Happy 

4 Replies 4
Occasional Contributor

Hey Riccardo! That's a great idea to have some sort of API key partitioning. It is not a possibility at this time within HubSpot, butI've heard of it before, and I've found a post in the ideas forum that mentions a similar thing. I'd start there since the more upvotes it gets, the better change it has of becoming a reality Smiley Happy 

HubSpot Moderator

Thanks for jumping in, @cbarley10!

@RiccardoPisani, I've already upvoted that feature request, but the more requests like these we get, the more likely the product team will prioritize its development.

Isaac Takushi

HubSpot Developer Support
0 Upvotes
Esteemed Contributor

Hi there, that would be great!

Do you think that HubSpot could provide me with a summary of the number of API calls grouped by day and IP / domain from last 8 weeks.

Thanks a ton

Riccardo

0 Upvotes
HubSpot Moderator

Hi, @RiccardoPisani.

I'll DM you. I might be able to meet you half way.

Isaac Takushi

HubSpot Developer Support
0 Upvotes