APIs & Integrations

FrankYu
Participant

More options for API Burst Limit

SOLVE

It seems the maximum limit offered for the API Burst Limit is 120/10 seconds. This does not seem like a sustainable limit for larger applications, does Hubspot plan to offer higher Burst Limits?

1 Accepted solution
jackcoldrick
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @FrankYu,

At present there are no immediate plans to increase the burst limit but we are monitoring the API usage of integrations across our entire install base along with feedback like this to keep track of demands and provision for the long term future. If you could share your specific use case I'd be happy to official pass it back to the team on our side but for now the short answer is no immediate plans to increase.

Regards,

Jack

Jack Coldrick
Solutions Engineer @ HubSpot
Add me on LinkedIn

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
jackcoldrick
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @FrankYu,

At present there are no immediate plans to increase the burst limit but we are monitoring the API usage of integrations across our entire install base along with feedback like this to keep track of demands and provision for the long term future. If you could share your specific use case I'd be happy to official pass it back to the team on our side but for now the short answer is no immediate plans to increase.

Regards,

Jack

Jack Coldrick
Solutions Engineer @ HubSpot
Add me on LinkedIn
FrankYu
Participant

SOLVE

We plan on integrating the Hubspot API into our platform in order to sync up our end-user data into Hubspot. New users that sign up will automatically be added as a Contact, and when they update any of their information, their corresponding Contact in Hubspot will also be updated. The information we store in the Hubspot Contact is currently "explicit" user-defined data, but in the future we may want to also track implicit user data such as last session date, average session length, etc. If we have something like 1000 concurrent users all submitting their usage data to Hubspot, we imagine it would surpass the 120/10 seconds limit.

0 Upvotes