APIs & Integrations

JStenbaek
Contributor

Microservice / workflow for validating calls

SOLVE

Hi All, I don’t know what the right channel is, so now I am trying here 

we are having a problem with connecting Zoom to Hubspot as Hubspot import all recording into HubSpot including Board meeting, hiring interviews etc. We would therefore like to build some logic that could remove calls. Ideal a workflow where we could set the criteria for what call to delete, however, it is not possible to trigger workflows on calls. (some calls will not be associated) we are therefore looking into alternative solutions like a microservice or like that, do anyone of you have a good suggestion on how to build / or buy this? Ideally, something out of the box.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
MatthiasKunz
Solution
Participant | Partner
Participant | Partner

SOLVE

Hello @Jaycee_Lewis and @JStenbaek 

it looks to be possible to do using the API and building the logic you are planning in an IPaaS platform like Make .

It's a custom build but it does not look to be a complex one, depending on the complexity of the logic to be implemented. You'd have to find the calls by listing new items of this type and then filtering out the ones you want to delete using the built in filter logic. Then you go back to Hubspot to delete the selected calls only. Alternatively one could of course build the process to bring the recordings into Hubspot in Make and then define which ones are to be brought over in that way so unwanted calls never appear in the first place.

Of you like, we can have a chat and I can see how we can help you implement one of these types of solutions.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Jaycee_Lewis
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi, @JStenbaek 👋 Thanks for posting. Let's see if the community has any ideas — @himanshurauthan @MatthiasKunz have you ever worked on anything like this? 

My other suggestion is to reach out to partners in your in region and see what they can do — Solutions Directory

Best,

Jaycee

linkedin

Jaycee Lewis

Developer Community Manager

Community | HubSpot

0 Upvotes
MatthiasKunz
Solution
Participant | Partner
Participant | Partner

SOLVE

Hello @Jaycee_Lewis and @JStenbaek 

it looks to be possible to do using the API and building the logic you are planning in an IPaaS platform like Make .

It's a custom build but it does not look to be a complex one, depending on the complexity of the logic to be implemented. You'd have to find the calls by listing new items of this type and then filtering out the ones you want to delete using the built in filter logic. Then you go back to Hubspot to delete the selected calls only. Alternatively one could of course build the process to bring the recordings into Hubspot in Make and then define which ones are to be brought over in that way so unwanted calls never appear in the first place.

Of you like, we can have a chat and I can see how we can help you implement one of these types of solutions.