APIs & Integrations

CLahiff
Participant

Meta Data & Payment Info in Stripe to Contact Records in Hubspot?

Hi!

Does anyone know if it is possible to get metadata and payment info from stripe, into contact records in hubspot?

Really struggling here.

0 Upvotes
11 Replies 11
IamYIZ
Contributor

@CLahiff depends on what metadata you want. Stripe won't give you full credit card, but with the PaymentMethod API you can get card type, and last 4 digits. You can also use a customer created webhook event or a charge event to get those details. 

There is a direct integration, not sure about getting payment information, but you need operations hub, I think to get custom fields.

CLahiff
Participant

It's basic meta data info, mostly contact info. What is truly important though is that we are able to see payment transactions for each client in Hubspot. Is this a possibility?

0 Upvotes
IamYIZ
Contributor

yeah that's not too difficult @CLahiff , stripe an app that syncs contacts although you need Operations Hub to but in the custom fields. But it's not that difficult, to build something that does what you want. Stripe has webhooks that are pretty easy to use. It'll allow you send over customer information when it has been created. You can also add a new deal as closed when when payment is made. With a little bit more effort, you can associate a payment with a particular deal and move over whatever information you want, depending on how the payment system works

0 Upvotes
CLahiff
Participant

Would you be willing to hop on a quick call with me to further explain?
0 Upvotes
IamYIZ
Contributor

Yes. Are you on the Slack Dev Community? Otherwise send me a link

0 Upvotes
CLahiff
Participant

Yes I am, where can I message you?
0 Upvotes
IamYIZ
Contributor

message me at Yiz Segall

0 Upvotes
JonathanS
Contributor | Elite Partner

Thanks for tagging me @MiaSrebrnjak!

@CLahiff we have a Stripe and HubSpot integration, Zaybra, that syncs all Stripe Subscriptions, Transactions, and Customers to HubSpot. We are getting ready to release a new feature that will sync Customer and Subscription metadata from Stripe to HubSpot. 

You can install Zaybra and test it out HERE

Let me know how else I can help here.

CLahiff
Participant

Hi!

When will that new feature be rolled out? Does payment information sync from Stripe to Hubspot with the Zebra Integration?

Thanks,

Carley

0 Upvotes
JonathanS

Hey @CLahiff Zaybra syncs all payment information related to Subscriptions such as billing start/end date, amount, billing cycle, subscription ID, total revenue etc... Additionally, if you have access to custom objects, Zaybra Syncs over payment/transactions as custom objects. Both the subscription and transaction objects are automatically associated with a HubSpot contact based off the Stripe Account Email. 

For the metadata feature, I don't have an exact release date but we expect to have it released by the end of the month. 

MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @CLahiff,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

I also want to ask a couple of subject matter experts for advice (I've seen you've already reached out to @IamYIZ via this Community post):

Hi @JonathanS & @impulsekring, do you have any tips for @CLahiff? Thank you! 

Cheers
Mia, Community Team 

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings