APIs & Integrations

newMember
Participante

Merge entries of a field in hubspot

resolver

Hii,
   I have got two separate forms in my website. And I also I have a property in hubspot named "propertyA". For the two forms in my website, I have got the fields field1, field2. When I submit the two forms, the data should be saved to hubspot with the property "propertyA" as "field1Value, field2Value". Now the data in hubspot is saved with the latest entry ie "form2Value". 

Is it possible to merge the values if same property of hubspot  is used for both the forms??

For me, the option "Always create contact for new email address" is enabled in hubspot to overcome the cookie issue.

With this option enabled, is it possible to do the merging for the same email address?

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
Kim_HM
Solução
Top colaborador(a) | Parceiro Diamante

resolver

Hi @newMember , 

What property field type have you selected? More information about property field types can be found here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/contacts/property-field-types-in-hubspot

Please be aware that changing an existing property to a different field type may make values currently stored in the property invalid. It is recommended that you export all information prior to editing the property.

Kind regards, 

Kim

Exibir solução no post original

1 Resposta 1
Kim_HM
Solução

resolver

Hi @newMember , 

What property field type have you selected? More information about property field types can be found here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/contacts/property-field-types-in-hubspot

Please be aware that changing an existing property to a different field type may make values currently stored in the property invalid. It is recommended that you export all information prior to editing the property.

Kind regards, 

Kim