APIs & Integrations

Murugeswari
Mitglied

Meeting Schedule API (HubSpot)

lösung

In Contact detail page we have the "Schedule" event for meeting Schedule.
And we can show the meetings via google calendar.

Which API is used for the Schedule the Meeting.

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
Derek_Gervais
Lösung
HubSpot-Alumnus/Alumna
HubSpot-Alumnus/Alumna

lösung

Hi @Murugeswari,

You can create MEETING-type engagements using the Engagements API, but these meetings do not have the same functionality as meetings booked through the native meetings tool. There isn't currently a 'Meetings API' that allows integrator access to that meeting functionality. If you have the inclination, I would encourage you to check out the Ideas Forum on the HubSpot Community. There, you can create a post including your use case that product and other customers can see.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

6 Antworten
IsaacTakushi
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

lösung

Hi @MFJLabs,

That's correct! One popular option is the Get recent engagements endpoint.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager
futurist-labs
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Hi,

Is there a way to track that a user with specific email has created a meeting?

I want to offer your meeting tool in our mobile apps into webView.

The problem is that, I need to track from my server, when a user has created a meeting, because this will reflect on it's status.

Get recent engagements looks promissing, but not sure if this will return the user's email or names used to create that meating.

Thanks in advance!

0 Upvotes
Derek_Gervais
Lösung
HubSpot-Alumnus/Alumna
HubSpot-Alumnus/Alumna

lösung

Hi @Murugeswari,

You can create MEETING-type engagements using the Engagements API, but these meetings do not have the same functionality as meetings booked through the native meetings tool. There isn't currently a 'Meetings API' that allows integrator access to that meeting functionality. If you have the inclination, I would encourage you to check out the Ideas Forum on the HubSpot Community. There, you can create a post including your use case that product and other customers can see.

alexhana
Mitglied

lösung

So there's currently no option to replace the div that HubSpot generates for me with my own front end that calls a HubSpot meetings API. Is that correct?

0 Upvotes
MFrankJohnson
Vordenker/-in

lösung

Thanks for the clarity @Derek_Gervais ... quick follow-up question ...
Is the Engagements API the same place we'd use to check if a meeting was logged by a HubSpot user by using 'Log Activity'?

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Upvotes
Murugeswari
Mitglied

lösung

Hi @Derek_Gervais,

Thanks for your reply.