APIs & Integrations

kironroy

Marketplace App Review: Where can I get reviewer feedback after the app was unpublished?

Hello All,

We've created a HubSpot app, submitted it for review, and have been waiting for about a week. Today we received an email saying "Your app was unpublished from the HubSpot App Marketplace" and no other feedback (see image below).

hubspot-email.PNG

Where can I view the app reviewer's feedback so we can update and resubmit for approval? The app ID is 345315.

Thanks!

4 Replies 4
kironroy

Marketplace App Review: Where can I get reviewer feedback after the app was unpublished?

@dennisedson 

Ah, ok. I don't anything in my Inbox. How can I reach out to the review team to get the email resent?

Thanks,

Kiron

kironroy

Hi @dennisedson,

Appreciate you looking into this. The email that was sent is the one pictured above, saying that the app had been unpublished. I haven't received any other communication. 

Should there have been an additional email sent with the feedback?

Thanks again,

Kiron

0 Upvotes
dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

@kironroy
The first is an automated email. You should have received a second with an explanation
0 Upvotes
dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

@kironroy , I am asking around about this 👍

edit -- I have been told that an email was sent to the address associated with the app

0 Upvotes