APIs & Integrations

Mulan

Marketing Email Statistics by Recipient

SOLVE

From a HubSpot User's perspective, I am able to see the statistics dashboard right after I execute a marketing email campaign (the Performance tab). To drill down, I click on the Recipients tab, where I can see the delivery status of each Recipient (bounced, delivered, opened, clicked, etc.). 

The two "get statistics for marketing email" API options give me the Performance dashboard information.  Is there an API that gives me the Recipient tab information?  For example, there is a "export" button at the top right of the statistics page that provides this Recipient information as a spreadsheet... To save the download and upload sneaker-net process, is there an API to get the same information?

Thank you!

Lynn

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Mulan
Solution

SOLVE

This thread has been resolved in another thread:

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/APIs-Integrations/who-has-opened-a-marketing-email-via-API/m-p/3854...

This thread can be marked as solved and closed.

Thank you HubSpot Community!

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Mulan
Solution

SOLVE

This thread has been resolved in another thread:

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/APIs-Integrations/who-has-opened-a-marketing-email-via-API/m-p/3854...

This thread can be marked as solved and closed.

Thank you HubSpot Community!

0 Upvotes
Mulan

SOLVE

Hi, @IsaacTakushi,

Since the Thread: "who has opened a marketing email via API" is marked solved, I opened a new thread...

I'm doing something similar: trying to get all stats for all email recipients of a particular marketing email.  The "Export" button on the email's performance page provides this information. I would like to pass that data via API to my local app without having to export and upload. I have a few questions, hoping you can assist.

1) in one of your answers (previous thread), you ref campaignId = Internal Hubspot ID on the email performance page > see details - why do I see different campaignId's for different emails within the same campaign? Does each Internal HubSpot ID = unique identifier for each marketing email regardless of campaign grouping?

2) I was unable to use Internal HubSpot ID for this endpoint: GET /marketing-emails/v1/emails/with-statistics/:email_id -

How would you recommend I get the correct email_id to start this request? I found the email_id via trial and error (in JSON as "id"), but is there an easier way to get this data?

3) To your request to provide some IDs of marketing emails showing empty mailingListsIncluded arrays: HubSpot Internal IDs: 98134766, 98391486

Each of these emails was sent to 3 recipients, but the mailingListIncluded array returns an empty array.  If the array contained the recipients, I think I can follow the steps you recommended 6/26/2019.

4) Do you have any recommendations on how I might be able to GET the information JSON formatted by the Export button on the email performance page?

Thank you!

Mulan 

0 Upvotes