Nov 26, 2019 10:35 AM
I'm trying to integrate the Marketing Emails functionality with Campaigns in Salesforce. And, I would like to leverage the Hubspot API's that are in place. But, I'm a little unsure on which API is to be used for the multiple modules I have. So, would appreciate any guidance.
1. Creating a Marketing Email on Hubspot and fetching the ID
2. Adding recepients to the Marketing Email created
3. Fetching the content of the Marketing Email from Hubspot to Salesforce
Nov 26, 2019 10:56 PM - edited Nov 26, 2019 10:56 PM
Just to clarify, by multiple modules do you mean that you have an email templates with multiple modules in place?
Now, let's go walk through your questions one by one:
1. When looking to create a marketing email on HubSpot using API, you can refer to this endpoint - Create a new marketing email and you can fetch all marketing email IDs by using this endpoint - Get all marketing emails
2. It is currently not possible to add receipients via the Marketing Email APIs. As mentioned by Jack on this thread:
Our Marketing Email APIs only support Getting, Creating, Updating, Deleting emails at present. If you wish to send emails programmatically we do offer a Single Send API that is part of our Transactional Email API. However in order to use this API you would require the Transactional Email Add-on.
3. While we can get all marketing emails from HubSpot using this endpoint - Get all marketing emails, I was research to see if there's a way to import marketing email into Salesforce and it doesn't seems that this is currently possible.