APIs & Integrations

zohaib
Mitglied

Map Activity Fields with Dynamics 365 crm fields using Engagements Api

lösung

I am using Hubspot Engagements Api to Map Hubspot Activity with dynamics 365 crm Activity fields.but every time engagment Api return me 11 fields.how can i get all contacts and company Activity fields values  through engagments api.

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
IsaacTakushi
Lösung
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

lösung

Hi, @zohaib.

On this forum, we strive to respond to posts within 48 hours. Usually we are much faster. Thank you for your patience. 

To clarify, are you asking how to get all contacts in your account via this endpoint, or how to get all activities on the contacts that you do get?

If you are asking how to get all contacts (not just 100 with the count parameter), you must make multiple calls to the endpoint, each getting 100 contact records at a time. At the end of each response, you will see something like:

"has-more": true,
"vid-offset": 123456

If has-more is true, then place the vid-offset value in the request URL (e.g. vidOffset=123456). Then, make another request to get the next 100 contacts (for a total of 200). Repeat until has-more is false.

If you are saying that not all activities are included in the contacts you do retrieve, please see my previous response:

It is not possible to retrieve all these contact activities from a single API or endpoint.

Depending on what you define as an "activity," you may have to use other APIs and endpoints together with the Contacts API. For example, to see the fields in each submission, use this endpoint and search the results for the desired contact.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Upvotes
7 Antworten
IsaacTakushi
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

lösung

Hi, @zohaib.

To clarify, are you querying an endpoint like this and not seeing fields you would expect in the response? If so, please share the following:

1. Your Hub ID.
  2. An example request URL (not including authentication tokens).
  3. The full response from the Engagements API.
  4. The names of or a description of the fields you wish to see.

Isaac Takushi

0 Upvotes
zohaib
Mitglied

lösung

Hello @IsaacTakushi  dear how can i get all contacts related activites thats perform on contacts like form submission,lifecycle change,page view,workflow activity,list membership etc.please tell me which api i use to get all these activities..

0 Upvotes
IsaacTakushi
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

lösung

Hi, @zohaib.

It's good to hear from you.

It is not possible to retrieve all these contact activities from a single API or endpoint.

Instead, you must use several:

• To get all form submission events (form name, time, etc.), use a Contacts API endpoint like this and include the query parameter formSubmissionMode=all in the request URL. This will return all form submission events for each contact. To see the fields in each submission, use this endpoint and search the results for the desired contact.
  • To get changes to the Lifecycle stage property, use a Contacts API endpoint like this and include the query parameters property=lifecyclestage&propertyMode=value_and_history.
  • List membership data is returned by all Contacts API endpoints in the list-memberships array. The time is recorded in the timestamp field. To look up the human-readable names of lists, reference the results from this endpoint.

Isaac Takushi

0 Upvotes
zohaib
Mitglied

lösung

Hi @IsaacTakushi  thanks for your response.. But now problem is that  Get Contact All Api return me by default only 20 records.  It return me maximum records when i set count=500. means it return maximum 500 record Activites of Contacts..But i get all contacts records activites  which is in my hubspot.

0 Upvotes
zohaib
Mitglied

lösung

Hi @IsaacTakushi  Please reply me if you have read my response about contacts Activites. i cannot get All contacts Activites.. Get All contact Api return me few contact activites not all Activites.

0 Upvotes
IsaacTakushi
Lösung
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

lösung

Hi, @zohaib.

On this forum, we strive to respond to posts within 48 hours. Usually we are much faster. Thank you for your patience. 

To clarify, are you asking how to get all contacts in your account via this endpoint, or how to get all activities on the contacts that you do get?

If you are asking how to get all contacts (not just 100 with the count parameter), you must make multiple calls to the endpoint, each getting 100 contact records at a time. At the end of each response, you will see something like:

"has-more": true,
"vid-offset": 123456

If has-more is true, then place the vid-offset value in the request URL (e.g. vidOffset=123456). Then, make another request to get the next 100 contacts (for a total of 200). Repeat until has-more is false.

If you are saying that not all activities are included in the contacts you do retrieve, please see my previous response:

Depending on what you define as an "activity," you may have to use other APIs and endpoints together with the Contacts API. For example, to see the fields in each submission, use this endpoint and search the results for the desired contact.

Isaac Takushi

0 Upvotes
zohaib
Mitglied

lösung

Thanks @IsaacTakushi ..

0 Upvotes