APIs & Integrations

Tom_Bark
Mitglied

Looking to outsource development of Bark.com's Hubspot app

lösung

Hi,

Bark.com is a lead generation platform allowing anyone to post a request for a service, with leads then purchased by Professionals.

We see a huge opportunity in a Hubspot marketplace app, allowing users to import leads into their existing workflows, but don't have the resources or experience to build it in-house. 

I'm looking for a developer/company to build it for us! If that's you, please email me at tom.pugh@bark.com.

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
IsaacTakushi
Lösung
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

lösung

Hi, @Tom_Bark.

While I do not have a full understanding of your app's proposed use case, I do want to draw attention to HubSpot's Acceptable Use Policy, which expressly forbids customers from using purchased, rented, or borrowed lists.

If you have additional questions about this policy or how it may affect Bark.com, feel free to reach out privately.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Upvotes
1 Antwort
IsaacTakushi
Lösung
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

lösung

Hi, @Tom_Bark.

While I do not have a full understanding of your app's proposed use case, I do want to draw attention to HubSpot's Acceptable Use Policy, which expressly forbids customers from using purchased, rented, or borrowed lists.

If you have additional questions about this policy or how it may affect Bark.com, feel free to reach out privately.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager
0 Upvotes