APIs & Integrations

BIUser
Participant

Looking to fetch feedback submissions along with the campaign event information via the API

SOLVE

Hi there,

I am looking to fetch the information about feedback submissions (responses, including ratings and comments, to the feedback surveys) from the Feedback Submissions API (endpoint: https://api.hubapi.com/crm/v3/objects/feedback_submissions/search ). I am able to get the hs_contact_id, hs_survey_id, hs_content and hs_value from this endpoint. I also need the campaign event information along with this. This means information about the event ID, among others. Would really appreciate some support regarding this. Let me know if I should provide more info.

Thanks,

Avi

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Teun
Solution
Recognized Expert | Diamond Partner

Looking to fetch feedback submissions along with the campaign event information via the API

SOLVE

Hi @BIUser ,

The only other endpoint for feedback submissions is the association endpoint. You should be able to retrieve any associated objects, but those do not include any events. When you mention a 'campaign', do you mean the email that has been used to send the survey? Or what information are you looking for?

If it is the email campaign information, check this API. You should be able to retrieve the event based on the contact's email address. You have the hs_contact_id, so you should be able to retrieve the email address. 

Learn more about HubSpot by following me on LinkedIn or YouTube

Did my answer solve your issue? Help the community by marking it as the solution.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
Teun

SOLVE

Hi @BIUser ,

I don't think there is a 1 on 1 mapping available. @dennisedson Could you verify if this is the case?

Did my answer solve your issue? Help the community by marking it as the solution.

dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

You are correct

Teun
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @BIUser ,

The only other endpoint for feedback submissions is the association endpoint. You should be able to retrieve any associated objects, but those do not include any events. When you mention a 'campaign', do you mean the email that has been used to send the survey? Or what information are you looking for?

If it is the email campaign information, check this API. You should be able to retrieve the event based on the contact's email address. You have the hs_contact_id, so you should be able to retrieve the email address. 

BIUser
Participant

SOLVE

Hi @Teun ,

Thanks for your response. I actually meant the campaign event, because via the campaign events endpoint we get every single event that can possibly happen (even if by accident). The reason was I am seeing multiple events for the same email campaign from the same contact, whereas the feedback submissions endpoint returns only a single response for this. The use case is the business users would like to do an NPS analysis, so I am assuming the feedback submissions endpoint already provides every information in regards to that. However, it does not return the campaign ID a particular feedback survey was linked to. So I don't know if there is a 1:1 mapping between campaign IDs and survey IDs. Maybe you could clarify if this is the case?

0 Upvotes
dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

@Teun , any thoughts here? 

0 Upvotes